With the opening of our new office, Whitehead Environmental Services is now offering Phase I ESAs in San Antonio, Texas. An ESA, or environmental site assessment, is an assessment of property value that helps identify environmental concerns before you buy the property. This helps you make sure that you go into a real estate deal with your eyes wide open, while you have recourse with the seller instead of after the deal when you’re left “holding the bag.”
Benefits of a Phase I ESA include:
- Evaluate the condition and value of a property
- Protect you from buying a property that has previously unknown environmental contamination
- Protect you from hidden environmental costs after your purchase
- Often a requirement to achieve financing needed to buy the property
- Gain a complete understanding of your liability going into a property purchase
- Hold the current owner of the property responsible for making any needed improvements before the transaction occurs
How do I get a Phase I ESA in San Antonio?
- First, reach out to our office to inquire about a Phase I ESA in San Antonio at the number listed below
- Our professionals will conduct a review of the property including site inspection, soil and geology review, review of state and regulatory records, and interviews with key persons
- Our team will produce a report and provide this within 2 weeks
We are currently working on several projects in San Antonio including a historic groundwater release on the westside of San Antonio in the TCEQ Corrective Action program, assessment and remediation of a dry cleaner/strip center in New Braunfels in the VCP, along with Phase I ESAs and Phase II Investigations.
We offer a wide range of environmental consulting services, and we specialize in environmental due diligence across the state of Texas. For information on our San Antonio services, contact Michael Whitehead at (214) 335-3246.