Whitehead E. S. is expanding our Texas environmental services to include environmental compliance projects at industrial facilities and Oil & Gas sites. These services include the following:
· Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3);
· Oil Spill Prevention and preparedness with Spill Prevention Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans;
· Pollution prevention (P2) Plans/waste minimization with an emphasis on cost savings;
· Compliance Audits of facilities; and
· RCRA Hazardous Waste Management services.
In addition to these services, Whitehead E. S. can provide you with Phase I ESAs, Phase II Investigations, closure through Texas remediation programs, regulator assistance with TCEQ and the Railroad Commission of Texas (RRC), and remediation oversight.
For more information on how Whitehead E. S. can assist with your stormwater, SPCC, P2 Planning, compliance auditing, and/or RCRA Hazardous Waste management, please contact Michael Whitehead at 214-335-3246.